Thursday, September 18, 2008

MEET BONGO, NOODLES' NEWEST FRIEND!




Bongo is 13 years old, and THE cutest, most well behaved grey ever. He is so funny! He talks up a storm and can even spell his own name. Mark (Bongo's owner) said that he will only take showers with two people, him and his son's girlfriend (who has massive boobs). HIS FIRST CRUSH! LOL. I guess he even burrows down into her cleavage. WHAT A PERV! Ha ha ha! He definitely picks who he likes and doesn't. Mark was telling me that one time his girlfriend (who Bongo HATED) came over wither her son. Her son kept sticking his fingers in the cage and bugging Bongo. Mark was telling him not to do that, because he will bite him....well, he kept it up, and SNAP! Bongo bit the kid's finger and bit all the way to the bone! (I hope he learned his lesson.) When I met Bongo, he would just stare at me, then he jumped from Mark's arm, to me and crawled up to my shoulder. Mark was, and I quote, "Wow! Bongo loves the SHIT out of you!". Ha ha. It was pretty stinkin funny. We are going to get together with Bongo and Mark, and hopefully Bongo will teach Noodles how to be a cute, fun parrot! Cross your fingers, just don't stick them in the cage...

1 comment:

Alison Hall said...

Loving it. We can't wait to meet Noodles. How much longer now? I think Ethan will love her/him. Although now I am a little freaked out knowing that they can and will bite to the bone. Um, maybe I will be loving Noodles from a distance.