Monday, November 17, 2008

School makes me bored

Sarah is at home and I am sitting at school listening to a speech about blogs. So, what am I supposed to do but update Sarah's blog? There is a big game this weekend between the Utah Utes and the zoobies of BYU. Here is my thought and for you that read it is just a thought. Okay, maybe it is more than thought, it is truth. I do not mind BYU and their football program. In fact I love football and just to observe a good football game brings me great joy. The frustration I have with BYU is their fans. They are like no other fans and they are so proud of it. In fact it is like a cult. They (not all are like this) wander as zoobies with no football knowledge but that of the cougars. Gotta go laptop battery is low.

3 comments:

Alison Hall said...

Hooray an update!!! I have waited so long for this!! Thanks Kaylen. By the way- WE are the coolest BYU fans around, and I do know my fair share about football. I mean, come on, is there anything more enjoyable to watch on a Sunday afternoon???

Go BYU!!!

(Tell Sarah that her blog HTML code is messed up. I can help her fix it when you guys come out...)

The Olsenaters! said...

The Mormon Tab choir is much more enjoyable Alison, duh!!

Mary Lee said...

Personally, I prefer to watch the fans at any sporting event. They are much more interesting than the game itself.