Tuesday, September 16, 2008

BEING POOPED ON SUCKS! : )


As you can probably tell, I am completely in love with baby Noodles. I drive up to Bountiful every day to see her. (I am saying "her" now because Kaylen and I have a strong feeling she is a girl.) Anyway, she is getting a lot more confident around us. Last night while I was visiting Noodles, she showed her love for me in a way that I wouldn't have preferred, but hey I'll take it! She pooped/peed ALL OVER MY ARM! And she doesn't poop little.... YUM!
She is so weird! She loves my eyelashes for some reason, she always goes after them (scary!). I hope I don't end up losing an eye! She was squeaking and trying to talk yesterday, which was WAY cute. She just has these little baby noises. There is an Amazon in the cage next to her who is pretty talkative and she was trying to talk to Noodles, but all Noodles could do in response is squeak. It was hilarious! She was very free with her kisses last night! She kind of nibbles on your bottom lip and pokes you will her tongue. I can't wait til you all get to meet her! The best thing for her will be to meet lots of people and have lots of people hold her and play with her. That way, she won't be afraid of new situations and people.

1 comment:

brittany said...

My dad has an African Grey, Zoey, and loves her, I will probably acquire her in a many years since she will definitely out live him!